Three weeks to go for Midwest Dreamin’ 2016 – one of the biggest Salesforce community driven events that we have been waiting for! The event is being held at Navy Pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan, a venue that has been hosting the conference for the past years. What started out by Eric Dreshfield as a way of bringing a bit of Dreamforce to the Midwest has now become an annual Super User Group event.
What’s New this Year?
- Shuttle service between the Intercontinental Hotel, who are the exclusive hotel partners for the events and Navy Pier.
- Third keynote address in store for attendees. This year, there are three amazing speakers for the event keynotes.
- Erica Kuhl, Vice President of Community, Salesforce who will be speaking on Digital and Human Harmony
- Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Evangelist, Salesforce on Business And Personal Branding In The Digital Era
- Peter Coffee, Vice President for Strategic Research, Salesforce on Game Of Phones: Becoming The Architects Of Connection
- Coat and luggage accommodation has been arranged at the conference venue!
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire venue which means you get to share live reports from the conference to the unlucky one who missed being there.
- The conference will showcase a lot of innovative community provided content this time
- Live performance by Apex and the Limits, a band formed by current Salesforce MVPs ready to add to the fun element.
- Over 30 amazing breakout sessions for which the selection was done ‘blindly’ without knowing any details other than the title and the description.
What’s the Agenda?
If the above reasons are not enough for you to attend, then here’s a detailed look at the agenda that has been planned for the two days. It promises to an exciting two days with a lot of great content, learning and networking. The registration for the event begins at 2 pm on 21 st , so make sure to be there by early afternoon so that you don’t miss anything.
Meet Our Chief Ninja there
You can see why we are excited about the whole thing! This is a great chance to meet the experts in Salesforce and interact with the amazing Salesforce Community in the Midwest and from all over the world. To quote Eric Dreshfield, the expected attendee number for 2016 is nearly 800!! What adds to our excitements is that our Chief Ninja and Salesforce MVP Shiv will be attending the event.
Just let us know you are coming and we’ll make sure to bump into you there. We would love to meet if you are around.