A Guide to Dreamforce 2022
With fall approaching, you must have started hearing the buzz about Dreamforce 2022 a.k.a the star conference of Salesforce. Rumor has it that this three-day event is going to be like no other you’ve attended. Getting curious? Well, you have come to the right place because this blog is your one-stop guide for Dreamforce 2022. Without further ado; let’s dive into it.
What is Dreamforce?
Salesforce’s Dreamforce is a yearly three-day tech conference, which takes place in San Francisco at Moscone Center. It was launched in 2003 and since then has been a much-awaited tech event. The event brings a plethora of experiences including network opportunities, on-site training, thrilling parties and concerts, and whatnot. It has been described as more than just a conference, and if you have attended one of these before, you’ll know why.
In a nutshell, Dreamforce is an event that brings the Salesforce community together to learn, flourish, and share via the best Salesforce technologies and practices.
A place where you learn and party! Where do I sign up!?
Dreamforce 2022- The Agenda
Although Salesforce hasn’t released an official agenda yet, like every other year the events are going to be packed with sessions that offer great opportunities to learn and grow. Here are a couple of things that you can expect at this magnificent event:
- Keynote Speakers: This is where you’ll hear everything about the latest Salesforce announcements. The event will be kicked off by Salesforce Co-CEOs Parker Harris and Marc Benioff. Additionally, some of the celebrity speakers of Dreamforce 2022 include Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Hudson, Allyson Felix, Bono, Dina Asher-Smith, Alex Honnold, and Melissa Stockwell. More speakers will be announced on the Dreamforce 2022 website soon.
- Dream Pitch: Here is your chance to become the entrepreneur that you always dreamed of. You’ll have to pitch your business to a panel of judges just like in Shark Tank. Impress the panel and take home a big cash prize to grow your business.
- True to the Core: Have a question in mind about Salesforce? This is where you’ll get all the answers. In an interactive Q&A session, Salesforce executives answer all your burning questions related to Salesforce.
- Dreamfest: You have learned and got inspired; now it’s time to party! Enjoy a performance by iconic bands and performers at a massive baseball stadium. The company is yet to reveal the performer’s name.
Dreamforce Date, Venue, and Registration Fees
Mark your Calendars: The event will be kicked off on Sep 20, 2022, and last till Sep 22, 2022
Venue: Since the inception of this event, San Francisco has been the official venue for the Dreamforce. However, due to COVID-19, the virtual experience was added in 2020 and this year will be the same. Along with on-site events in San Francisco, people would also be able to join live streams via Salesforce+.
|Early Bird||$1,299||August 9, 2022,|
|Standard||$1,599||While Supplies Last|
|Last Call||$1999||While Supplies Last|
To register yourself for Salesforce Dreamforce head to this link:
Dreamforce 2022: Why You Must Attend?
- A Learning Hub: Whether it is learning about new Salesforce products, unraveling the future of technology, or getting inspired by success stories, Dreamforce offers a lot to learn at every step of the way. Moreover, there are tons of demos and solutions by partners and valuable insights from Salesforce experts that’ll help you make the most out of this technology.
- Networking Opportunities: It is the best place to connect with new people, build your career, and get inspired. Trailblazers come with endless networking opportunities and you get to harness that. A simple association with someone holds the potential to transform your business.
- Give Back to the Community: Philanthropy is deeply instilled in Dreamforce since the beginning. You get opportunities to generate a more equal world. As of now, Salesforce has raised support of more than $83 million to support the Salesforce community. You’ll be doing your part too by being a part of this event.
- Fun Quotient: Dreamforce is not merely business; there’s a lot of fun as well. There are dozens of social events and parties throughout the campaign.
Tips To Enhance Dreamforce Experience
Here are some valuable tips to enhance the Dreamforce experience:
- Register Early and Book Your Travel Now
- Book your hotel accommodation well in advance
- Plan Your Schedule Before Arrival
- Leverage Certification Opportunities
- Don’t Look Out On Dreamforce Campground
- Prioritize Your Time and Save your Energy
- Lots of walking, so wear comfy shoes!
What to Know About Dreamforce Bootcamp?
Dreamforce Bootcamp is where you can build expertise and take a leap towards Salesforce certification. You’ll get three days of expert-led learning, nine-role-based tracks, a certification exam, and infinite networking opportunities. If you are looking to build a skilled and certified Salesforce team, this is the place to be.
Bootcamp is ideal for Trailblazers who aim to build their expertise in roles including Salesforce administrator, architect, developer, MuleSoft platform architect, and Tableau data analyst. The Bootcamp will take place between September 17th, 2022, and September 19th, 2022 at Salesforce West, 50 Fremont Street, San Francisco.
Are there any COVID-19 requirements to Know About?
The COVID-19-related requirements for Dreamforce will be in alignment with local city and state guidelines. But as of now, there is no need to submit vaccination proof or go through onsite testing for the event.
There is more to know about this event, so stay tuned. We’ll be updating the information as and when the announcements are made. The Dreamforce 2022 event is going to be a blast, and you shouldn’t miss out on it.