We are Hiring – Salesforce Developers at Dazeworks
When someone asks you to name 5 things you are really passionate about, does Salesforce figure in your answer? If yes, then you’ve probably just cleared the first level of interview towards becoming a Senior Salesforce Developer at Dazeworks. We are in search of dynamic and talented candidates for this post with strong expertise in the Force.com platform.
Before you ask, here are some FAQs we usually come across!
Why you should apply for this role?
Firstly, you’ll be making a huge mistake if you don’t! Secondly, we have a strong team of certified developers, architects and MVPs on our rolls. They will have your back when you are faced with a query in Salesforce. We have our own #askforce hashtag running internally! If you are one of those who don’t need help, then why have you waited so long to apply. Go ahead and apply NOW!
Why you need to be positively sure before you apply?
The role is demanding and is not entirely a cakewalk. You will need to be a great multi-tasker and be ready to challenge yourself and status-quo.
3 lesser-known facts that should help you make a decision
Our Company: With a growing team of certified, developers, architects and MVPs, we are a global start-up with offices in the Banglore, Kerala, US and Dubai.
The motto we live by: Treat our employees well and they’ll take care of the clients.
Our clients-speak – We have a great track record with our client engagements and have worked with some of the best companies across the globe. This is a great chance to learn and grow.
Here’s a sneak-peek at what we look for in our candidates:
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.