The difference between a good project manager and a great one is that the former can organize and keep track of all the minute details of a project, while a great project manager is a true leader and the go-to person for anything on that project. So what are we looking for? The latter, of course! An experienced candidate with strong skills in leading and managing Salesforce based CRM projects, business and requirements analysis, process improvement, configuration, project delivery and a scrum master.
- 5+ years of experience
- Create a project plan for all Salesforce.com related projects and ensure the team delivers on desired outcomes.
- Work hand-in hand with all functional teams in the organization and have accountability of the project schedule.
- Possess working knowledge of the Salesforce platform to distinguish between development and configuration requirements.
- Sound knowledge in fundamentals of Salesforce to assist with project advancement.
- Manage multi-stream projects and communicate to project participants and representatives on assigned tasks.
- Identify necessary resources or associated risks and develop timelines to ensure timely project sign-off.
- Establish and lead strategic initiatives that deliver business value to the clients and to the organization.
- Recommend the best solutions based on understanding of financial impact of available resources and associated risks.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirement changes and their impact on budget, time and risk.
- Capture and track program metrics and performance analyses of assigned projects.
- Contribute and direct project / programme audits and reviews to ensure continued good practices and standards.
- Initiate and influence relationships with / between key project stakeholders.
- Adhere to set project management standards, policies, methodologies and tools.
- Coordinate project workshops, brainstorming and training sessions.
- Document faults, suggest and implement resolutions in accordance with set standards.
- Proven experience in leading and managing Salesforce based CRM projects.
- Should be in Australia
- Experience in agile methodology and scrum.
- Prior working knowledge of SFDC end to end implementations and administration.
- Understanding of high security features to manage sensitive data.
- PMP or CSM certification is preferred.
- ADM 201, Sales cloud, Service Cloud is desired.
- Should have experience in PM tools like Jira