If you are ready to be a rainmaker for a fast-paced technology consulting company, then here is an opportunity to put your freshly brewed business development ideas to test. We love out-of-the-box thinkers and welcome innovation of any kind.
- Outbound calls/emails, which are measured hourly and calls are made to decision makers
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making 60 – 80 outbound calls a day
- Generate web-meetings and physical meetings with key decision makers
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs
- Meet, and exceed, services booking and revenue quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified sales territory
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional busines
- Ability to story-sell (tell the story of One Place)
- Past experience in BPO/Call Centers and technical support is a plus.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions (if applicable)
- Organization skills such as great time management/ prioritization, multitasking
- Expert sales pipeline management skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; MBA desirable
- Exp: 0-3 years
The ideal candidate should…
- Understand the prospect’s business first!
- Always have a different view of the world!
- Be comfortable pushing the prospect to think differently!