We are looking for an accountant to provide support to the organization by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the organization and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
Responsibilities are :
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare reports for AR and AP and reconciliation of the same.
- Preparation of projection of expenses in each departments and providing budgets for the same.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Raising invoices to clients and following the payments receivables
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is a MUST
- Experience in related fields (preferably QuickBooks)
- Experienced in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment