If you are one among those who relish the joys of closing a sales deal, then you can do well in a sales role at Dazeworks. We are keeping our eyes and ears open for a business development executive who can build great client relationships and have it in them to meet packed to-do lists head on.
Your Responsibilities in a Nutshell
- Identify new leads and potential new markets
- Prospect, acquire and retain clients and maintain the existing clientele
- Communicate with potential clients via email or phone to build good rapport
- Prepare sales powerpoint presentations and sales displays to inform clients about new developments in our services portfolio
- Develop quotes and proposals to be used in the sales process
- Meet sales operational requirements by scheduling and following up during the pre-sales process
- Generate reports and give accurate feedback to the management on successful vs unsuccessful strategies
- Adhere to set quality standards and processes for the acquisition and retention of customers
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business
- Understand clients’ needs & requirements and keep in touch with them at all stages of the sales campaign
- Develop and contribute to sales & marketing strategies to build consumer preference
- Attend meetings and business conferences with prospective clients
- Handle clients queries to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stay updated with the latest in professional and technology trends
What we are Looking for
- A graduate or post graduate with 0-1 year of sales experience
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
Think we could be talking about you here? Only one way to find out, drop your resumes at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to get in touch with you.