Has education undergone a major transformation?
In this world of digitalisation, education too has taken its part of the transformation. A lot of things have changed inside out. Everything has gone paperless. We have completely stepped into the digital world from basic to core. Knowledge is power; having a 360-degree view of your students means you are more able to support them when and where they need it. Get streamlined access to student information, with visibility into every student touchpoint for smarter, more consistent engagement. CRM has extended beyond the boardroom and arrived in the classroom.
Salesforce supports a wide variety of institutional types, enable rapid implementation, and deliver functionality to facilitate institution using wide CRM deployments. Salesforce is a place to create, view and updates your constituent data from anywhere on any device to drive lasting engagement with your customers. You don’t have to install software to access Salesforce. You just need an internet connection and a web browser. Cloud makes it really easy to store and access data from anywhere at any time. Salesforce helps you curate personalized content, so you can deliver a truly 1:1 experience for students.
What is Education Cloud?
The Education Cloud is an extensive software system that covers all administration and operations of the educational institution. It eliminates the need for multiple software systems as it is a one-package system. It consists of Student information system(SIS), ERP, CRM, LMS, Academics Management System. Education Cloud can add more value to the system, simplify the process and also lower the cost of education transformations. An upgrade in education can give students the best possible opportunity to thrive in the global economy.
The five elements which help to create sustainable improvements in education are:
- Curriculum and assessment
- Professional development
- Information Communications Technology
- Research and evaluation
Why choose Education cloud?
- Eliminates inefficiency and support fees with one fully integrated education cloud-based management system for all school management functions.
- Secure “software as a service” (SaaS) design eliminates downtime by providing cost-effective, real-time system maintenance, support, and updates in a “private cloud” environment.
- Private cloud-based SaaS model greatly diminishes on-premises network operations center equipment, licensing and maintenance costs.
- Enables more efficient human resources management.
- The total cost of ownership for printing and copier use can be greatly reduced through automated on-line workflows and “paperless” processes native to a cloud-based integrated education management system.
- Increased productivity at every level of the enterprise with SaaS design provides secure access anywhere, anytime.
What are all services provided?
- Product support
- Implementation and training
- Low-cost customization
Cloud computing can help communities and nations by transforming education. An entire world of knowledge can now be made available to teachers and students through cloud-based services that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, from any device.