Over 42 breakout sessions, keynotes from inspirational thought leaders within and outside of Salesforce and an expo floor bustling with demos and Trailhead! This is what ExCel London is going to look like on May 19 th to any Salesforce enthusiast dropping in. The venue of the Salesforce World Tour London will see lovers of the platform from different parts of the country and from across the world coming together for a whole day of innovation and fun. And you even get to meet Darth Vader and friends! All you need to do for that is join our Chief Ninja and Salesforce MVP at Dazeworks, Shivanath Devinarayanan and Salesforce MVP Phil Walton at his booth there. Go ahead and try it if you don’t believe us! But first, here’s what you can expect at the Salesforce London World Tour 2016 venue.
1. #Awesomeness and #MoreAwesomeness
2. Keynotes from an exciting round of speakers ranging from Polly Sumner, Chief Adoption Officer at Salesforce; Andy Palmer, President & CEO at Aston Martin, Anne-Marie Imafidon, Co-founder at STEMette; eleven time World Champion and winner of six Olympic gold medals Chris Hoy and the list goes on.
3. All-new breakout sessions for every role and industry throughout the day. Make sure you plan ahead for the ones you don’t want to miss. It’s a packed schedule, so good planning can do wonders for you.
4. Salesforce launched some of their best products till date during Dreamforce last year. If you have not had a chance to see products like Lightning, SalesforceIQ, and the Customer Success Platform up close, then the product demos are where you should be. You get the chance to meet some of the best brains in Salesforce and ask them your questions.
5. For the marketer in you, the panel on Marketing in the Age of the Customer will most likely be your very own heaven. The enticing speakers list ranges from BBC, Enclothed to The Gym Group. Another session from Facebook and Salesforce show how they are together redefining customer acquisition.
6. If you’ve been putting off that ‘daunting’ certification for quite some time now, then head on to the Success Services Zone for some much needed inspiration from experts.
7. And of course, no Salesforce event is complete without the Trailhead Zone. Get your hands dirty by trying out the Trailhead Quest. Salesforce SWAG guaranteed!
8. And did we mention #MoreAwesomeness? You can now see why we are excited about the big day. In addition to all this, the event is a great opportunity to meet and network with partners, clients and an incredible Salesforce community and of course, have some of the best fun.
Our team of MVPs, certified developers and architects would love to meet you there and share some amazing conversations on Salesforce. Make sure to drop in for a chat at our booth. After all, how often can you take a selfie with Darth Vader!